Forest Nothing Lakes

Berenguer

đã Post2 Tháng 8 2013 - 5:36 pm
im halfway through the cutter guide thanks to fz :) i dedicate this guide to him :)

you knew who made the map ..... ;tongue
Đường dẫn | Trả lời | Trích dẫn
 Last_Mage

Đã được sửa3 Tháng 8 2013 - 2:15 am bởiLast_Mage
Hli mate - good guide. You did a great job. You are going to be mad at me but here are a few of my thoughts. 1 - change all references to fishers to fishing boats (cant get fish with fishers). 2- Just my opinion but this should be forest lakes not forest nothing lakes. You have resources up the gazoo, in fish. Again I appologize for thinking you, and FZ also, were ladies - lol.
 Berenguer

đã Post3 Tháng 8 2013 - 2:18 am
Last_Mage wrote:
Hli mate - good guide. You did a great job. You are going to be mad at me but here are a few of my thoughts. 1 - change all references to fishers to fishing boats (cant get fish with fishers). 2- Just my opinion but this should be forest lakes not forest nothing lakes. You have resources up the gazoo, in fish. Again I appologize for thinking you, and FZ also, were ladies - lol.

;grr Just a few water.......
 MasterOfTitanic

đã Post19 Tháng 9 2013 - 7:06 am
Ouch :P
 Colossus

đã Post19 Tháng 2 2014 - 7:46 pm
que bueno q alguien que ya domina bien el juego y es un buen cutter de consejos acerca de lo que uno debe de hacer...
 BombardTower

đã Post16 Tháng 3 2014 - 6:57 pm
screenshots won't work...
 Last_Mage

đã Post11 Tháng 4 2014 - 6:31 am
Very good description - even I can understand it - well done. However, I have a big problem with the title Forest Nothing Lakes. Yes, it is true there is no gold, stone, boars, sheep or deer. But there is resources, and by in large, there are more fish throughout the whole game than all the other resources combined. Edge, on the other hand, I feel is a true nothing game like, for example, michi nothing or LN nothing. Thanks for listening ( or reading, lol).

`Mage
 Dead_Moon

Đã được sửa2 Tháng 6 2014 - 1:26 am bởiDead_Moon
Problem here is simple, if you haven't played it before, the chance of them letting you join a game is almost nil. They are afraid to lose a game so someone can learn. Again another common issue at Voobly. .
 _Blackmore

đã Post2 Tháng 6 2014 - 3:43 pm
Dead_Moon wrote:
Problem here is simple, if you haven't played it before, the chance of them letting you join a game is almost nil. They are afraid to lose a game so someone can learn. Again another common issue at Voobly. .
When I used to play we mostly accepted new players, but we always tried to do even teams. So if there are 7 experienced players and one new its kind of hard to do even teams and the game won't be fair.

Anyway there is a lot of time since I don't play, and also I dont like this lakes map, I like the original FN map.
 baltier_

đã Post22 Tháng 12 2014 - 10:06 pm
It looks an interesting map. It is different from others.

anyone know where can I play?

1[2]
Hiển thị 16 - 25 ngoài 25 Bài viết
Nhảy Forum
2 User(s) làđọc chủ đề này 30 phút vừa qua
0Thành viên2 Khách

What's popular right now: