SWGB Triggers for AoC

JustTesting1234

đã Post13 Tháng 2 2014 - 3:01 pm
need ppl to test out the new trigger conditions/effects taken from Star Wars Galactic Battlegrounds

You must login into Voobly to view image

beta download (v0.7):
[You must login to view link]

installation:
copy the files into your aok installation folder and run SWGBTriggers.exe (inside age2_x1 folder)

not done yet:
- Selected Objects in Area (too much work)
- Powered Objects In Area (cannot be implemented in AoC)
- Flash Objects (too much work)
Đường dẫn | Trả lời | Trích dẫn
 Russian_Invader

đã Post13 Tháng 2 2014 - 9:52 pm
I think people should pay you for this patch :S
 MeTrOiD_WeaPoN

Đã được sửa13 Tháng 2 2014 - 10:19 pm bởiMeTrOiD_WeaPoN
I think people should pay you for this patch :S

People should also pay me for the 300+ hours I've put into RCB the last three or so years. =)

Point is people don't get paid for the contributions they make to the community. Best Voobly does is make them a Game Advisor. You could argue many reasons for why people don't get paid but yeah... I wouldn't count on it.
 [MM]Gallas

Đã được sửa15 Tháng 2 2014 - 12:25 am bởi[MM]Gallas
Interesting stuff. Let's see what can I say in first check:

Conditions:
- Selected Objects in area - does nothing as you wrote
- Powered Objects in area - does nothing as you wrote
- Units Queued past pop cap - If you reach max pop (75/75) it's activating - Could be useful in lot of maps.

Effects:
- Snap view - This looks like same as change view
- Disable Advanced Buttons - Working, but can't see how can I use this. It's able to turn it ON again by clicking on it's icon next to minimap.
- Enable tech - does nothing (as like in mod editing)
- Disable Tech - Working! This could be awesome. You can turn off a technology by this stuff.
- Enable unit - Working! You can create Eagle warrior in dark age as brit. Holy s***
- Disable unit - Working! You can't create the selected unit.
- Flash object - does nothing as you wrote

I suggest you speak with UserPatch team. This new triggers could be really helpful for map editors.

_Rectum_Ranger_

đã Post15 Tháng 2 2014 - 10:08 am
JustTesting probably is the Userpatch team. ;drool
 JustTesting1234

đã Post15 Tháng 2 2014 - 12:33 pm
Quote:
- Snap view - This looks like same as change view
yes, but the view is changed instantly
Quote:
- Enable tech - does nothing (as like in mod editing)
it works fine but you need to enable the tech before the player reaches the age at which the tech is available
Quote:
- Enable unit - Working! You can create Eagle warrior in dark age as brit. Holy s***
you can even enable an unique unit from other civ ^^
Quote:
I suggest you speak with UserPatch team. This new triggers could be really helpful for map editors.
this was just a test, there are a lot more triggers that i would like to implement first. but anyways, voobly/userpatch doesnt seem interested on this
JustTesting probably is the Userpatch team. ;drool
no :/
 Rizi_Bajwa_Rox

đã Post15 Tháng 2 2014 - 1:30 pm
People should also pay me for the 300+ hours I've put into RCB the last three or so years. =)

Point is people don't get paid for the contributions they make to the community. Best Voobly does is make them a Game Advisor. You could argue many reasons for why people don't get paid but yeah... I wouldn't count on it.

+1 Agree
 [MM]Gallas

Đã được sửa15 Tháng 2 2014 - 2:04 pm bởi[MM]Gallas

Then I should be rich now :S

But most of us works for fun, and respect, not for real money.
 _Rectum_Ranger_

đã Post15 Tháng 2 2014 - 10:40 pm
Does 'Snap view' cause crashes as the 'Change view' does with long distances.
 JustTesting1234

đã Post16 Tháng 2 2014 - 6:30 pm
i had no idea about that :/
 [MM]Gallas

đã Post2 Tháng 7 2014 - 10:41 am
Why this post abandoned? :(
 JustTesting1234

đã Post3 Tháng 7 2014 - 8:57 pm
Because nobody cares

Only Elusive can decide to implement these patches in voobly. But since it wont give him any extra money, he doesnt give a fk
 BF_Basse

đã Post4 Tháng 7 2014 - 11:06 pm
Because nobody cares

Only Elusive can decide to implement these patches in voobly. But since it wont give him any extra money, he doesnt give a fk

It's a shame people like you don't work for SkyBox. You could try to contact the guys behind Forgotten Empires and see if you could assist in adding these new triggers to that :)
 [MM]Gallas

đã Post4 Tháng 7 2014 - 11:45 pm
BF_Basse wrote:
It's a shame people like you don't work for SkyBox. You could try to contact the guys behind Forgotten Empires and see if you could assist in adding these new triggers to that :)

I remember at 2011 I got asked to make campaign maps for aofe and I declined, because I wanted focus on my own half finished map. I guess it was a bad idea. :/
 BF_Basse

đã Post5 Tháng 7 2014 - 11:11 am
[MM]Gallas wrote:
I remember at 2011 I got asked to make campaign maps for aofe and I declined, because I wanted focus on my own half finished map. I guess it was a bad idea. :/

Not really since all you would've done was to make a campaign. They asked everywhere for scenario designers for their campaigns. I haven't even taken a look at any of them, I just bought The Forgotten to get LuiKRIS mapsize for normal HD Edition, and I haven't touched Forgotten Empires mod since the release of HD Edition :p

[1]2
Hiển thị 1 - 15 ngoài 25 Bài viết
Nhảy Forum
1 User(s) làđọc chủ đề này 30 phút vừa qua
0Thành viên1 Khách

目前最热门的是: