CS Clans discussion

Carnage

Nhóm Standard Membership
Ngày tham gia 31 Tháng năm 2013
Số bài viết251
Đã được sửa17 Tháng hai 2014 - 5:01 pm bởiCarnage
There are few things we need to discuss about CS Clans.

Should smurfs from other clans be allowed to play clan rated games. For example playboy is playing for 3 clans atm ( as far as we know ) with his smurf nicks. So it's kinda not their clan rate it's their clan and smurf helpers rate. Maybe if you could pick your home clan or something like that would solve this...

Second thing is... whoring one or 2 maps. I'm not sure what to do here, maybe remove most played maps every 10 - 15 days, and force clans with decay to play other maps. For example: cba and cba hero are most played maps atm, so they get removed from rated clan list for some time, then you put em back.

Pls no troll discusssion :)
Đường dẫn | Trả lời | Trích dẫn
 Coat_of_Arms

Nhóm Standard Membership
Ngày tham gia 29 Tháng mười một 2012
Số bài viết6806
đã Post17 Tháng hai 2014 - 5:01 pm
+1 for both
 [Eot_]Polaris_

Nhóm Standard Membership
Ngày tham gia 1 Tháng một 2010
Số bài viết6638
đã Post17 Tháng hai 2014 - 5:12 pm
completely agree.. only thing I can see happening though is people not playing as much... there arent that many multi map clans (putting CBA/CBA hero in the same category) and the one big clan that does play a wider range as well as bloods.. half its members refuse to play bloods now (XceL)
 Aegrod__

Nhóm Standard Membership
Ngày tham gia 6 Tháng năm 2011
Số bài viết813
đã Post17 Tháng hai 2014 - 5:43 pm
Not agree first many players using smurf. For example jassim is not your clan his smurf acc in your clan and playboy is leonidas friend he can play with his acc. But its the point is that why are you talking too much? When you are +17 with noob bashing we never say dont noob bash like this. Now you changed and trying revolution for the lose. UB or us whatever ppl can do smurf acc altough ı ahte smurfs its formal.
 Carnage

Nhóm Standard Membership
Ngày tham gia 31 Tháng năm 2013
Số bài viết251
đã Post17 Tháng hai 2014 - 7:21 pm
Aegrod__ wrote:
Not agree first many players using smurf. For example jassim is not your clan his smurf acc in your clan and playboy is leonidas friend he can play with his acc. But its the point is that why are you talking too much? When you are +17 with noob bashing we never say dont noob bash like this. Now you changed and trying revolution for the lose. UB or us whatever ppl can do smurf acc altough ı ahte smurfs its formal.

Your point isn't valid. Have you seen jassim playing in LC games? LC is dead clan, noone can force him to leave it, point is many clans have over 15 members and still getting smurfs to boost their rate. We played vs SGK, BAR and I M playboy.

That's why I suggested option to take your home clan or something like that.

This is not about revolution like you say, thing is that finaly something is happening in voobly, there are like 20 people spec clan games all time. It's called CLANS for reason, not CLANS and others clan smurfs! Ps. got 17++ playing also iM few games, so if you consider yourself noobs i'm fine with that. By the way if we wanted to keep that rate and just point **** we could soo...
 [BH_]lnIghTzl

Nhóm Standard Membership
Ngày tham gia 9 Tháng sáu 2010
Số bài viết9106
đã Post17 Tháng hai 2014 - 7:26 pm
it's pretty hard to make people play on their main clan for this case. the best we can do *i think* is make more strict rules for cs clan tournaments.

as for your question from last night sean i haven't thought about it 100% yet. i am leaning to something that will hopefully make you guys satisfied. i don't want the majority of cs clans to be just cba/cba hero 2v2 games... i want other maps to get its share of attention which is why we plan to rotate the maps around from time-to-time then make a tournament out of it and see who the real top cs clans are.
 Coat_of_Arms

Nhóm Standard Membership
Số bài viết6806
Đã được sửa17 Tháng hai 2014 - 7:28 pm bởiCoat_of_Arms
He doesn't agree because he plays for another clan too? ;whistling
And you could show AKA of players is CS-Clans ladder is selected? ;whistling
 Naru_

Nhóm Standard Membership
Ngày tham gia 30 Tháng tư 2012
Số bài viết139
Đã được sửa17 Tháng hai 2014 - 7:34 pm bởiNaru_
Aegrood, do you know what a smurf means? Jassim is called Jassim in both of his accounts, so is not secret who is him, and LC is a dead clan... or can you tell me when was the last time you saw 2 LC on a room?

And btw, this is CLAN LADDER not freaking CBA Hero 2v2 ladder ;nonono
 Aegrod__

Nhóm Standard Membership
Ngày tham gia 6 Tháng năm 2011
Số bài viết813
đã Post17 Tháng hai 2014 - 7:59 pm
I dont want to 2v2 cba ladder ı wanna more maps to play. But I wont cry When I lose 8 match and gave points to somoeone. Why now be annoyed from smurf ?
When you are +17 never annoyed just tell what is that ?
 Tys0n_

Nhóm Standard Membership
Ngày tham gia 30 Tháng tư 2013
Số bài viết631
Đã được sửa17 Tháng hai 2014 - 8:44 pm bởiTys0n_
Playmobile leonidas and playboy are frnds and they jst want play together they both are in diffrent clan playmobile and playboy founder so they cant leave thier clans thats why they use smurf and playing togther...??
 Naru_

Nhóm Standard Membership
Ngày tham gia 30 Tháng tư 2012
Số bài viết139
Đã được sửa17 Tháng hai 2014 - 8:40 pm bởiNaru_
It doesn't have anything to do with us loosing 11 We could care less about loosing 2v2 CBA/Hero games since non of us play that setting. Is just funny how Playboy played us in different clans, what's his goal? boost their friend's clan rating by playing 2v2 Hero games?
 [BH_]lnIghTzl

Nhóm Standard Membership
Ngày tham gia 9 Tháng sáu 2010
Số bài viết9106
đã Post17 Tháng hai 2014 - 9:05 pm
canem wrote:
What the hell is difficult about it? If someone is proven to be playing for multiple clans, then ban them from the league, it's actually very very simple, and if you don't enforce this you ruin the entire ladder.

Do the Voobly staff not possess brains or what?

why not say something productive rather than running your mouth like you know everything. all you have done is talk trash and troll users so far, do you even play here? or have you become one of those people who just pollute forums with your constant bs? that can easily be dealt with
 RIP_Vanthom

Nhóm Standard Membership
Ngày tham gia 16 Tháng bảy 2012
Số bài viết622
đã Post17 Tháng hai 2014 - 9:47 pm
I agree with this, not sure how exactly you would implement it. BUT if you want to disable maps for a week or two thats cool. But the CS- Clan Ladder needs more maps added to it before you do that, or it will die.
 Coat_of_Arms

Nhóm Standard Membership
Số bài viết6806
đã Post17 Tháng hai 2014 - 9:52 pm
About friends in multiple clans issue: we could adjust the ladder for more winning/losing clans (but at least 2 players for each team). For example, team A+team B vs team C vs team D (only 8 players by AoC limitations, so 2 players/clan fixed). Or even 2v2v2v2 at a lesser extend.
 [TiGerZ]_Power__

Nhóm Standard Membership
Ngày tham gia 29 Tháng một 2014
Số bài viết53
đã Post17 Tháng hai 2014 - 10:26 pm
I think you have to organise tournaments for cs ladder and that the teamfounder have to agree for a team to join or something. Right now my clan got 0 wins and 4 loses, because som1 joined lost 4 games and left. maybe he hat a deal with another clan idk, can be that easy (make account, join clan fight your own clan and loose).

And then u can make the tournaments wit ha theme or something (bloods, cba, cba hero, rcb....).

[1]23456
Hiển thị 1 - 15 ngoài 86 Bài viết
Nhảy Forum
1 User(s) làđọc chủ đề này 30 phút vừa qua
0Thành viên1 Khách

Most active threads in past week: