August 20 th Nate Diaz vs Conor Mcgregor 2

Share your thoughts.

Đường dẫn | Trả lời | Trích dẫn
 [I3acI]_Army1_

Nhóm Voobly Promoter
Ngày tham gia 2 Tháng bảy 2007
Số bài viết2956
đã Post6 Tháng tám 2016 - 2:31 pm
Conor to win by tko in the second and revenge the loss, followed up by beating aldo again in new york
 GeorgeSoros

Nhóm Standard Membership
Ngày tham gia 11 Tháng năm 2015
Số bài viết556
đã Post6 Tháng tám 2016 - 2:38 pm
Conor to win by tko in the second and revenge the loss, followed up by beating aldo again in new york

Crazy that some people still believe in TapGregor lol. Nate is better fighter in every possible way.
 GeorgeSoros

Nhóm Standard Membership
Số bài viết556
đã Post6 Tháng tám 2016 - 2:42 pm
Full first fight link below

https://youtu.be/p3VN21wOq2A

Nate won first fight easy with no decent preparation
 [I3acI]_Army1_

Nhóm Voobly Promoter
Số bài viết2956
đã Post6 Tháng tám 2016 - 3:18 pm
He won it easy? He was getting battered and conor tired and thats just the truth of it. Really he shouldnt have tired but it is what it is
 GeorgeSoros

Nhóm Standard Membership
Số bài viết556
Đã được sửa6 Tháng tám 2016 - 3:30 pm bởiGeorgeSoros
He won it easy? He was getting battered and conor tired and thats just the truth of it. Really he shouldnt have tired but it is what it is

Nate could win the fight any time on the ground But he stood up and fight. TapGregor don't have any skills in ground game. Nate is a black belt in jiujitsu
 [I3acI]_Army1_

Nhóm Voobly Promoter
Số bài viết2956
đã Post6 Tháng tám 2016 - 4:56 pm
Nate is a black belt, conor is a brown belt. So i guess a brown belt doesnt have any ground game? Logic please
 Ragefusion

Nhóm Standard Membership
Ngày tham gia 24 Tháng một 2015
Số bài viết64
Đã được sửa6 Tháng tám 2016 - 5:46 pm bởiRagefusion
Nate is a black belt, conor is a brown belt. So i guess a brown belt doesnt have any ground game? Logic please

Nate got his black belt from cesar gracie (one of the hardest people to get a black belt from). His ground game is literally on a whole nother level than your average brown belt. Its like an 1800 player in RM playing a 2500 player. You can blame his gas tank all you want but he looked like a white belt when it hit the ground vs nate. Also he was getting ''battered'' in the first round because he literally took the fight on 10 days notice and had 0 sparring. And yes that is a BIG deal , 0 sparring = 0 timing in your stand up game. Once he got thru the first round he got in a rhythm and started to tag conor to the point of wobbling him and turning conor into a d1 wrestler.

The only way conor is tkoing nate is by landing a headkick ala josh thompson, he hit nate with his hardest shots standing and nate gave him the stockton slap in response. Dat dere look of defeat on conors face said it all. His best chance is to not gas out and win a decision. With all that being said tho ill take a full camp nate diaz by 3rd round TKO.
 ChimStrikeAgain

Nhóm Standard Membership
Ngày tham gia 4 Tháng sáu 2016
Số bài viết63
đã Post6 Tháng tám 2016 - 5:50 pm
Here this camp bull**** all the time.
They are professional fighters, They are pretty much 90% without their camp..
 GeorgeSoros

Nhóm Standard Membership
Số bài viết556
đã Post6 Tháng tám 2016 - 6:00 pm
Ragefusion wrote:
Nate got his black belt from cesar gracie (one of the hardest people to get a black belt from). His ground game is literally on a whole nother level than your average brown belt. Its like an 1800 player in RM playing a 2500 player. You can blame his gas tank all you want but he looked like a white belt when it hit the ground vs nate. Also he was getting ''battered'' in the first round because he literally took the fight on 10 days notice and had 0 sparring. And yes that is a BIG deal , 0 sparring = 0 timing in your stand up game. Once he got thru the first round he got in a rhythm and started to tag conor to the point of wobbling him and turning conor into a d1 wrestler.

The only way conor is tkoing nate is by landing a headkick ala josh thompson, he hit nate with his hardest shots standing and nate gave him the stockton slap in response. Dat dere look of defeat on conors face said it all. His best chance is to not gas out and win a decision. With all that being said tho ill take a full camp nate diaz by 3rd round TKO.

+1000
 [I3acI]_Army1_

Nhóm Voobly Promoter
Số bài viết2956
đã Post6 Tháng tám 2016 - 6:27 pm
Ragefusion wrote:

At no point did i say nate hasnt got a better ground game but to say a brown belt has no ground game is laughable like the previous poster said that i responded too.

Yes he did take the fight on 10 days notice but it isnt like he wasnt in great shape (he was training for a triathlon at the time). He said he done no sparring but whos to say thats true? Is it true because he said he hadnt? Or is it true because he said thats why he was getting battered? Fact is he was getting battered and then conor tired and nate won. No doubt nate done well especially with 10 days notice but other fighters have also won on very little notice for example bisping. Both nate and bisping are cardio machines though

Questions will be answered soon and tbh im really looking forward to it. Pretty sure it will blow ufc 200 out of the water for numbers and entertainment
 GeorgeSoros

Nhóm Standard Membership
Số bài viết556
đã Post6 Tháng tám 2016 - 6:29 pm
The only way diaz loses this fight is on points and I can't see conor going a full five rounds this is going to go to the third maybe fourth but diaz still comes out on top he's just better then the Irish man and conor is going to find out he's not as good as he thinks he is
 [I3acI]_Army1_

Nhóm Voobly Promoter
Số bài viết2956
Đã được sửa6 Tháng tám 2016 - 7:48 pm bởi[I3acI]_Army1_
We will see. Wanna bet?

Doesnt have to be money if u dont want can even be something going on your profile? Like me picking what goes on your sig and vice versa
 ChimStrikeAgain

Nhóm Standard Membership
Ngày tham gia 4 Tháng sáu 2016
Số bài viết63
đã Post6 Tháng tám 2016 - 10:25 pm
$10 Connor
 [I3acI]_Army1_

Nhóm Voobly Promoter
Số bài viết2956