Disconnecting all the time.

Nicov_zZ

đã Post29 Tháng 11 2016 - 4:19 am
Could someone tell me if it's just me? My medieval siege lobby disconnects pretty often (sometimes every 2 mins) and I have to rejoin the lobby. Even worse, it also takes so long to open the lobby because I get the "Lost connection to the server. Reconnecting in X seconds" and then it just doesn't work because I get some error. Thus, I have to try again several times til I manage to get in.

It's also strange because sometimes when I'm in medieval siege with 2 accounts at same time, only one of them drops all the time and the other works fine.

It's just voobly by the way. Everything else that requires internet works fine (chrome, skype, etc).
Đường dẫn | Trả lời | Trích dẫn
 kitt

Đã được sửa29 Tháng 11 2016 - 6:19 am bởikitt
hi
try just one account per lobby.
have you forwarded any ports on the router? do you have the normal set up of a router/modem or a router and a modem?
is this a new problem, i see you have been playing for some time? if so whats changed?
at the top of a lobby, options, do the network and the game diagnostics and show here.
 Nicov_zZ

Đã được sửa3 Tháng 12 2016 - 12:30 pm bởiNicov_zZ
I didn't change anything. Anyway, its been working 100% good the last few days. I think the issue is over.
 kitt

đã Post3 Tháng 12 2016 - 5:31 pm
hi
great

[1]
Hiển thị 1 - 4 ngoài 4 Bài viết
Nhảy Forum
1 User(s) làđọc chủ đề này 30 phút vừa qua
0Thành viên1 Khách

Lo más popular ahora: