PrIMeZ vs Kannan

Poll: Whoo will win??
PrIMeZ
Kannan
 [dv8]OrangWuTang

đã Post1 Tháng 6 2017 - 6:38 pm
The world knows you are the best in CS
11 Hes not even the best Indian in CS. Even Benzy and Raj are more skilled than him cause they are actually good in both, 1v1 and TG.
+chris@voobly wrote:
Then go play a game or troll on 4chan instead.
How come someone who never plays a single game is telling someone whos actually caring and helping the community to play a game? Doesnt that make you the biggest troll? Incompetent af ;nonono
Đường dẫn | Trả lời | Trích dẫn
 Teasers

đã Post1 Tháng 6 2017 - 7:04 pm
Since you talking too much i decided to Rape you rip you kill you kick you etc etc ..
I challenge you in RM / DM / CS
RM - Arabia , BF , No mad , Random land maps
DM - Michi and normal death match
CS - Random bloods BO10
CS - Cba / hero 1v1 all civ

lets see who is more pro you bloody stupid nonsense indian negro

i bet 100 USD aka 6000rs Indian Rupee

Indian negro. Lolololol 😂
 [ X ]PrIMeZ

đã Post2 Tháng 6 2017 - 6:47 am
11 Hes not even the best Indian in CS. Even Benzy and Raj are more skilled than him cause they are actually good in both, 1v1 and TG.

let them say this lol, and not even in ind cs ?
i top 1 in two popular maps AB / hero 1vs1 and won two tourneys in same day #1 spot
what about you .
team game? how many times i have baashed your team dv8 with my noob fmt is itself ?
the thing u guys can win against me in TG only with random civ when i get goths and my noob allys better civs, so u guys can get kills from them ;lol

and see this thread
Code:
http://vooblycommittee.voobly.com/forum/thread/257011

the thing is i FMT with ANY NOOBS who is friend of me , but peoples like high rated talkers like you is only FMT with GOOD RATED PLAYERS . EVER YOU TEAM with 15x 16x and play against 2k guys ?? even in once dude ? 111
 [IvC]woute

đã Post2 Tháng 6 2017 - 11:35 am
They should make the invatation button way easyer to find so primez can use it to and he doesnt have to post it on forum anymore.
 [dv8]OrangWuTang

đã Post2 Tháng 6 2017 - 11:56 am

let them say this lol, and not even in ind cs ?
i top 1 in two popular maps AB / hero 1vs1 and won two tourneys in same day #1 spot
what about you .
team game? how many times i have baashed your team dv8 with my noob fmt is itself ?
the thing u guys can win against me in TG only with random civ when i get goths and my noob allys better civs, so u guys can get kills from them ;lol

and see this thread
Code:
http://vooblycommittee.voobly.com/forum/thread/257011

the thing is i FMT with ANY NOOBS who is friend of me , but peoples like high rated talkers like you is only FMT with GOOD RATED PLAYERS . EVER YOU TEAM with 15x 16x and play against 2k guys ?? even in once dude ? 111
They were both 1v1 tourneys, werent they? Have I said you suck in 1v1? No
But you suck miserably in TGs thats why you arent even the best Indian CSer. If you think youre good in TGs, find yourself 3 players that are willing to lose with you and we will gladly show you where your place is ;)
 [ X ]PrIMeZ

Đã được sửa2 Tháng 6 2017 - 2:23 pm bởi[ X ]PrIMeZ
 Th0m

đã Post2 Tháng 6 2017 - 3:03 pm
Gl kannan 8) ;weights
 [dv8]OrangWuTang

đã Post2 Tháng 6 2017 - 3:57 pm
@Primez: If you got something to say youll need to type it out as I have embedded videos blocked and all I see is a post without substance ;)
 [Eot_]RAJPUT__

đã Post2 Tháng 6 2017 - 4:34 pm
Primez is the biggest noob.
 Teasers

đã Post2 Tháng 6 2017 - 5:07 pm
Sign me up
 [ X ]PrIMeZ

đã Post2 Tháng 6 2017 - 5:58 pm
@Primez: If you got something to say youll need to type it out as I have embedded videos blocked and all I see is a post without substance ;)
ok i give u link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlkfD2_9inw
http://vooblycommittee.hi.voobly.com/forum/thread/257011/:1204898
hf
 [ X ]PrIMeZ

đã Post2 Tháng 6 2017 - 5:59 pm
Primez is the biggest noob.
you big elite elephant noob ****
vote me not kannan ;stick
 [ X ]PrIMeZ

đã Post2 Tháng 6 2017 - 6:00 pm
Teasers wrote:
Sign me up
you can challenge miss firez or kannan like this for worlds best aoc gamer award :)
 Sobhi

đã Post2 Tháng 6 2017 - 6:25 pm
24 kannan ;schock
 _AhMeD__

đã Post3 Tháng 6 2017 - 1:20 am
These kinds of posts keeps CS running again and again. <3 when's the next drama primy? someones called u lesbo and u want to BO99 them? 11 its a surprise they fund ur stuff from sT lol...

1[2]34
Hiển thị 16 - 30 ngoài 52 Bài viết
Nhảy Forum
1 User(s) làđọc chủ đề này 30 phút vừa qua
0Thành viên1 Khách

What's popular right now:
Most active threads in past week: