Won the game, didn't get any points.

mead

đã Post26 Tháng 6 2017 - 3:44 pm
Hello. So I was hosting 1v1 arabia today(and yes it was ranked). Then a guy named schon20 joined the lobby. I started the game, we played for like 20min, I won etc. etc. Everything was cool but then after the game ended and we returned to the lobby, I didn't get any points at all. There was this yellow exclamation mark just next to his game and ''<Connection to 'schon20' is not responsive (failure: peer check)> '' error in lobby chat. Thought I might ask if this is happening all the time or am I missing something. Thanks in advance.
Attachments:
sc1.png (file size: 115.59 KB)

Đường dẫn | Trả lời | Trích dẫn
 +sunny@voobly

Voobly Team

đã Post26 Tháng 6 2017 - 6:30 pm
Hi there,

In a a 1v1 game when you see connection to a player is lost it would mean either you or that player has dropped from the game (possibly due to loss in connection). It is hard to say who dropped because each of you will see the exact same message (since you are unable to connect to the other guy).

From the screenshot its clear that the game was rated and 'schon20' had resumed the lobby. If all players in a game room resume the lobby after a game starts, the game is automatically unrated. Since I cannot find the game in your profile, I will presume the game was not rated at the end. Here is my theory on why this must have been the case:

'schon20' hit resume lobby and you disconnected (probably at a winning position). After you dropped, he chose to continue on the multiplayer voting screen thereby bagging a victory in lieu of your drop. However, since he resumed the lobby and you dropped from the game, so he probably didn't get points for it.
 mead

đã Post27 Tháng 6 2017 - 12:54 am
Well now I see why I didn't get any points. I never disconnected but in the game, there was this point where my PC automatically alt-tabbed the AOE for god knows what reason and I was facing with this little ''resume lobby'' window. So before alt-tabbing back to AOE's window, I hit the resume lobby button thinking it was something that popped long before so I wanted that window to go away. Turns out that was the reason why I didn't get any points from the game.

Now that I know this, I will be more careful from now on. Thank you for your quick reply, kind sir.
 +sunny@voobly

Voobly Team

đã Post27 Tháng 6 2017 - 1:45 am
That happens when you get a popup from another application that is trying to gain focus.

Again, the game is unrated only when all players hit the resume lobby button.

Good luck

[1]
Hiển thị 1 - 4 ngoài 4 Bài viết
Nhảy Forum
1 User(s) làđọc chủ đề này 30 phút vừa qua
0Thành viên1 Khách

현재 가장 인기있는 포스트들: