Losing connection to voobly

[_WKT_]Ayah_

Đã được sửa20 Tháng 7 2017 - 6:04 am bởi[_WKT_]Ayah_
Hey im having problem with voobly after 10-15 mins my voobly disconnects and if i click reconnect i connect instantanly, i have open ports, no firewall activated, and this my speedtest
[You must login to view link]

voobly diagnostic

Resultado del Test: All Pass
Estado de la Red: All tests passed
Acción Recomendada: None
Detalles: All tests passed.

I can play in g@meranger and stream in twitch and i have not disconnection literally just in voobly, i already tryied unistalling/installing it also in other pcs and its the same any help?
Đường dẫn | Trả lời | Trích dẫn
 [_WKT_]Ayah_

đã Post27 Tháng 7 2017 - 9:20 am
hm? waiting...
 McMoneysac

đã Post29 Tháng 7 2017 - 9:44 am
I have exactly the same problem. I tried port forwarding, uninstalling & reinstalling. Nothing helped so far. Is it because of our Internet Service Provider?

May other people share their experiences/solutions with this problem.
 +sunny@voobly

Voobly Team

đã Post29 Tháng 7 2017 - 10:04 am
If this is happening more often, you probably have an unstable connection. You don't need high speeds to be playing on Voobly but you most certainly need a stable and consistent connection at all times.

Contact your ISP to make sure there is no problem on their side. If the problem persists hit the Voobly help desk and we will take a closer look at your issue.
 [_WKT_]Ayah_

đã Post2 Tháng 8 2017 - 7:10 am
but why it just happen on voobly? all other games 0 lag 0 drops
 ____Kofahi____

đã Post2 Tháng 8 2017 - 10:27 am
Hi
Download UserPatch 1.5 Public Beta
Maybe it will solve your problem.
Regards,
 [_WKT_]Ayah_

đã Post2 Tháng 8 2017 - 2:11 pm
i play aot not aoc
 +sunny@voobly

Voobly Team

đã Post2 Tháng 8 2017 - 7:55 pm
Voobly uses NAT traversal which requires that you do have the NAT port open on your network in order to be able to connect to your peers. If however, you do lose connection at any point, for a sufficient amount of time, you will get disconnected. There is nothing we can do about it. Your situation seems like a classic case of interim packet loss (aka good but unstable connection) that is if the situation is truly as you explain it to be.
 McMoneysac

Đã được sửa6 Tháng 8 2017 - 9:58 am bởiMcMoneysac
But isn't it weird that it always happens after 15-20mins? I never had the case that I got disconnected after lets say 4 minutes or 10 minutes. If it is actually an unstable connection, than it shouldn't show this regular pattern after I start/host a game.

Edit: I noticed that I only get disconnected after 15mins when I launch a game. When I don't launch a game and just stay in the lobby, I don't get disconnected. That doesn't sound like a problem on our side.
 McMoneysac

đã Post8 Tháng 8 2017 - 10:36 pm
So I think I found a solution for our problem. I simply used the VPN-Client of my university. I played 5 games in a row without losing the connection. So I guess you can just use any free VPN and you're good to go
 SamDufAOC

đã Post21 Tháng 12 2017 - 7:39 pm
Same problem and my connection is really stable ! In any other games I'm good !

[1]
Hiển thị 1 - 11 ngoài 11 Bài viết
Nhảy Forum
1 User(s) làđọc chủ đề này 30 phút vừa qua
0Thành viên1 Khách