Smurfs should be banned?

Poll: Should smurf account be banned?
1. Yes
2. No
 _TheBoogieman_

đã Post21 Tháng 8 2017 - 4:00 pm
smurfs shd nt b banned,they shd b warned...1st if they r bashing noobs..nd i like to play vs smurfs :D
Đường dẫn | Trả lời | Trích dẫn
 [YuGi0h]YamiYugi_

đã Post21 Tháng 8 2017 - 8:11 pm
I smurf in cs but i don't tem with other people to bash or something and try to teach people i come in a team with by telling patroll tricks and picking a strategy. In rm its a whole diffrent story cause there u just get walked over before u even have an army and in rm u dont have time to see ur teammates play, cause u to busy with ur own game (atleast i dont have time to watch my team in rm).

So i'm pro smurf, but against bashing.
 zahin

đã Post22 Tháng 8 2017 - 3:42 pm
Hey guys u are missing the points if s,murfs are banned then 1 person has to play in one acctount.Then the voobly staffs wont have any s,murfs,that will show how they play tooth .It will be really emberassing sometimes ;)
 [LyF]JimmY

đã Post22 Tháng 8 2017 - 9:54 pm
zahin wrote:
Hey guys u are missing the points if s,murfs are banned then 1 person has to play in one acctount.Then the voobly staffs wont have any s,murfs,that will show how they play tooth .It will be really emberassing sometimes ;)

Put the bong down man
 [F0rk]Deathcounter_

đã Post22 Tháng 8 2017 - 10:38 pm
Yeah smurfs should get banned for all ladders and not only for NPL. its ridiclios in NPL i often see ppl with 18 1 Win Lose ratio and with 1350 rating. Its ridiclious and Voobly Staff doesnt even care. Simple ban this ppl from this lobby is it so hard? Sad what voobly has become
 +eric@voobly

Voobly Team

đã Post23 Tháng 8 2017 - 2:57 am
Quote:
its ridiclios in NPL i often see ppl with 18 1 Win Lose ratio and with 1350 rating. Its ridiclious and Voobly Staff doesnt even care. Simple ban this ppl from this lobby is it so hard? Sad what voobly has become

The amount of “smurfs” has decreased greatly since the New Player Lobby (NPL) - Overhaul Part 2.
(Check it out if you're interested)

We receive a lot of players from Steam and some of them are very decent players. With past experience from HD they can definitely achieve high win ratios in the beginners lobby.
Note that it's fine to play in the NPL until the ladder cap is reached, same rules applies to everyone.

PS.
Although we have a system in place that detect accounts, it’s still partially a community effort to catch accounts that doesn’t belong there.
@ __Pasinka__ feel free to file your complaint here :)
 [s1L3nT]Amon__Amarth

Đã được sửa23 Tháng 8 2017 - 4:27 pm bởi[s1L3nT]Amon__Amarth
... @ __Pasinka__ feel free to file your complaint :)

Someone had decided that points will not be reset in NPL.

The only thing that happen is that the reported account (player ?) will be banned from NPL.

The "cheating accounts" will not be closed.
 [F0rk]Deathcounter_

đã Post23 Tháng 8 2017 - 5:19 pm
+eric@voobly wrote:
The amount of “smurfs” has decreased greatly since the New Player Lobby (NPL) - Overhaul Part 2.
(Check it out if you're interested)

We receive a lot of players from Steam and some of them are very decent players. With past experience from HD they can definitely achieve high win ratios in the beginners lobby.
Note that it's fine to play in the NPL until the ladder cap is reached, same rules applies to everyone.

PS.
Although we have a system in place that detect accounts, it’s still partially a community effort to catch accounts that doesn’t belong there.
@ __Pasinka__ feel free to file your complaint here :)
Yeah, but when they know how to play, and when these new players from steam play good, why should a player with common sense enter the New Player Lobby then?. I understand that they join this lobby when they only have little skills. Everything would be much easier if the Inter Player Lobby would have more players.
But Anyway, why voobly just dont make a test with each player. Some sort of test to get a calculated start rating. Every new player should have to play against 5 diffrent Ai's given from Voobly. After you played these 5 games you get your calculated start rating to beginn playing multiplayer
 [xCs]PLO_Style

đã Post23 Tháng 8 2017 - 8:39 pm
The biggest mistake was creating the NPL lobby. Too many ****s from there constantly crying about every little issue.
 Queleias

đã Post23 Tháng 8 2017 - 8:49 pm
No it shouldn't.
Get better.
 How_Do_I_Know

đã Post24 Tháng 8 2017 - 7:53 am
New Player Lobby should be Shut Down ?
1. Yes
2. No
this question same as host's logic i guess

why there no dm-beginner and cs-beginner ( removed ) , does voobly suppose no one play dm / cs ? and there no issue ( smur-f / noob ) for dm / cs lobby ( player ) ?

well , this is trolling / make public opinion post ( Smurfs should be banned ? )

You must login into the Voobly client before posting on this forum. <<< what happen ?
 Seldom_Pooper

đã Post27 Tháng 8 2017 - 12:58 am
Smurfs should be awarded free premium !
 MMO_Executioner

đã Post30 Tháng 8 2017 - 7:51 pm
If you were to ban smurfs then voobly would be shut down. All of the upstairs managment, tech and mods all have 5-10 different accts. Plus I have 5 myself.
 Asfilards

Đã được sửa15 Tháng 12 2017 - 11:21 am bởiAsfilards
useless post.... simply just play with your rate. you guys jump into a game and think he is 0 gamer noob, so you can farm some ese points and when you come to know he is a smurf you start crying and do such stupid posts....... grow up kid.(Greed is a curse)
 ZOET

đã Post18 Tháng 12 2017 - 10:26 am
If you are Ban in NPL. If you create a New Account. it wont really help.

Check out this link.

Banned from NPL? READ here first

123[4]
Hiển thị 46 - 60 ngoài 60 Bài viết
Nhảy Forum
2 User(s) làđọc chủ đề này 30 phút vừa qua
0Thành viên2 Khách