I cant download patch's and mod's

ZileeyGray

đã Post15 Tháng 11 2017 - 11:24 pm
i downloaded the voobly, but when i entered in the new player lobby, and joined a game, it says that i dont have the patch 1.4RC, and it sayed that it started to be downloaded, but... this appears:
[You must login to view link]
i already checked the game diagnosis, and everything is fine, and i already tested my connection and it's fine too. Look:

[You must login to view link]

The complete diagnosis:

Non-DirectPlay game path is 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Age of Empires II'
Verifying 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Age of Empires II\language_x1.dll' exists...
Successo!
Verifying 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Age of Empires II\age2_x1\age2_x1.exe' exists...
Successo!
Voobly path is 'c:\program files (x86)\voobly'
Game version is '1.0C-VLY'
Verifying 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Age of Empires II\language_x1_p1.dll' exists...
Successo!
Checking DirectPlay libraries...
Looking for dpwsockx.dll...
Looking for dplayx.dll...
'c:\windows\system32\dplayx.dll' size: 217600 bytes
DirectPlay Init Success!
Escaneando jogos DirectPlay instalados...
Age of Empires II
Age of Empires II - The Conquerors Expansion [found]
O Jogo foi encontrado no registro!
DirectPlay play thinks the game is installed at 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Age of Empires II'
DirectPlay command line is 'lobby'
DirectPlay play thinks the game exe is at 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Age of Empires II\Age2_X1\age2_x1.exe'
Verificando existência de arquivo... Successo!
DirectPlay play thinks the language dll is at 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Age of Empires II\language_x1.dll'
Verificando existência de arquivo... Successo!
Scanning 'c:\program files (x86)\voobly\gamedata\AOC\age2_x1.exe'
Successo!

Everything looks fine. DirectPlay is configured and the game was found on your harddrive. If you still have problems try rejoining the lobby or restarting your computer.

please help
Đường dẫn | Trả lời | Trích dẫn
 +sunny@voobly

Voobly Team

đã Post16 Tháng 11 2017 - 4:57 pm
A clean install of Voobly and AOC should fix this.

Please follow the steps mentioned here to perform a clean installation of the game:
http://support.voobly.com/display/vkb/KB1019+Clean+installation+of+Age+of+Empires+II+with+the+latest+patches

Please follow the steps mentioned here to perform a clean installation of the Voobly client
http://support.voobly.com/display/vkb/KB1053+Clean+installation+of+Voobly+client

Đường dẫn | Trả lời | Trích dẫn
[1]
Hiển thị 1 - 2 ngoài 2 Bài viết
Nhảy Forum
1 User(s) làđọc chủ đề này 30 phút vừa qua
0Thành viên1 Khách

Dân số hiện tại:
AoKTS updates (78 Người chơi)
1.6 reward campaing (73 Người chơi)
Word Association (65 Người chơi)
CBA PathBlood 1.8.0 (63 Người chơi)
TIW 2020 Map votes (56 Người chơi)