Unable to join the game

HeloPolis

đã Post1 Tháng 1 2018 - 7:31 pm
Hi, I'm new on Voobly,
when I'm starting game it says"unable to join the game".
How I can fix it ?
Đường dẫn | Trả lời | Trích dẫn
 kitt

Đã được sửa5 Tháng 1 2018 - 1:11 pm bởikitt
hi
make sure you have allowed voobly and the game through your pc firewall. make sure you only have one f/wall active.
edit
as you were playing ok, whats changed?
 raj126

đã Post18 Tháng 1 2018 - 2:08 pm
my both fire wall is off than too its Unable to join
i get login to vobbly even to lobby and room but when the game starts i have to wait for long time to get in game and when i get in to game it comes unable to join the game
please tell me what should i do
 raj126

đã Post18 Tháng 1 2018 - 2:20 pm
Unable to join
i get login to vobbly even to lobby and room but when the game starts i have to wait for long time to get in game and when i get in to game it comes unable to join the game
please tell me what should i do
 +sunny@voobly

Voobly Team

đã Post18 Tháng 1 2018 - 8:42 pm
Please create a new thread when you are seeking technical assistance.

Have you tried launching the game in single player mode from within Voobly? Host a game room and try [You must login to view link]. If it does not work, make sure your game room settings are exactly as outlined [You must login to view link]:

Then try joining a 1v1 game and see if you have trouble joining. Your internet speed plays a vital role. If your upload speed is poor, you may have trouble joining game rooms. Run a speedtest from [You must login to view link] and share the results on this thread. (there would be a link to share the results after your test is complete).

[1]
Hiển thị 1 - 5 ngoài 5 Bài viết
Nhảy Forum
1 User(s) làđọc chủ đề này 30 phút vừa qua
0Thành viên1 Khách