New to Voobly errors

liydah

đã Post26 Tháng 1 2018 - 9:47 pm
Hi,

Trying to set up voobly, to work with my steam version of AoE2: HD edition I've created an account and have downloaded the Voobly client.

When I launch and try and join a lobby I get the with the following compatibility patch error:
"Non-DirectPlay game path is 'g:\steamlibrary\steamapps\common\age2hd'

Verifying 'ebueulax.dll' exists...

ebueulax.dll was not found in its proper place.

Your version of the game is not compatible with Voobly."

I had a look for a download of the missing .dll, but the website looked dodgy, so I didn't go for it! - If this is the fix, then is there a trustworthy download link please?

I've tried the auto installer and also manually following the link to the download page. I've tried downloading manually several times, and from different browsers, and with my firewall off, but the download fails each time.

The next step I tried was to install the Wololo Kingdoms patch, I had thought it would have the compatibility patch as part of it.

I ran the WK.exe, from the extract location, got the following message:
"No installation of Age of Conquerors detected.
You need to have either the CD version or the compatibility patch installed. Make sure you can run regular AoC on Voobly before running this installer."
Then tried copying the WK folder into my AoK HD steam directory and ran again, with same result.

I've now tried re-installing AoE2 HD on steam, but get the same initial error on Voobly.

I've tried installing the patches from this forum thead: http://www.voobly.com/forum/thread/261257

But get the error "The retail version of Age of Empires II: The Conquerors is not installed on this system." or similar.

At this point I'm thinking that I have the wrong version of AoE installed.

Please help!

Thank you in advance.
Đường dẫn | Trả lời | Trích dẫn
 [MM]Gallas

đã Post26 Tháng 1 2018 - 10:05 pm
hi liydah,

Follow these and make sure you not skip/jump any step: https://support.voobly.com/display/vkb/KB1054+Clean+installation+of+Aoe2HD+with+compatibility+patch
(if you mess up step 14 you may have an extra "New folder")
 liydah

đã Post27 Tháng 1 2018 - 11:00 am
Hi, Thank you.

I've tried that, I get stuck at step 13, this window never appears: [You must login to view link]

My Game Diagnostics window stays like this: [You must login to view link]

"Launching Voobly installer service..."

When I try the manual installer download, it fails to complete the download: [You must login to view link]

It says network error, but I don't think the problem is at my end because I can complete other downloads just fine as soon in the screenshot, and I've tried with firewall off completely.
 kitt

đã Post27 Tháng 1 2018 - 2:37 pm
hi
uninstall everything AOC related. remove the folders from 'g:\steamlibrary\steamapps\common\age2hd'
reboot the pc.
now follow this to reinstall HD withe patch: https://support.voobly.com/display/vkb/KB1054+Clean+installation+of+Aoe2HD+with+compatibility+patch
excluding the fact you have already removed the game etc.
the game should be installed to c:program files[86]
 liydah

đã Post27 Tháng 1 2018 - 4:07 pm
Thank you for the tips, I've now tried all of those steps, but I'm still falling down at the Voobly installer service: [You must login to view link]

It just does nothing after I click "yes" to have voobly install the compatibility patch.
 liydah

đã Post27 Tháng 1 2018 - 8:54 pm
Is there somewhere else I might be able to try and download the patch from?

kitt

Đã được sửa18 Tháng 10 2018 - 1:04 pm bởikitt
hi
try here: [You must login to view link]
 __Tank

đã Post18 Tháng 10 2018 - 2:22 am
This link wont open
 hassan

Đã được sửa18 Tháng 10 2018 - 8:42 am bởi+chris@voobly
__Tank wrote:
This link wont open
Hi.

Please create your own thread in further, if you have any issue.

If you're asking about the compatibility patch link, here it is : [You must login to view link]

[1]
Hiển thị 1 - 9 ngoài 9 Bài viết
Nhảy Forum
1 User(s) làđọc chủ đề này 30 phút vừa qua
0Thành viên1 Khách