Top all round

CaptainObv1ous

Nhóm Standard Membership
Ngày tham gia 18 Tháng mười 2010
Số bài viết55
đã Post28 Tháng mười hai 2010 - 3:48 pm
Apparently there's been some kinda mix up on certain forums about who are the best cs all rounders.
So the following is to make sure we're all on the same page and to give credit to people who deserve it and who may not be as highly rated in cs rankings as they should be and are not as highly rated as they should be by the people who usually make these lists because they don't kiss these people's asses as much as others may.
Based on the number of maps people play, the level they play the maps on and the popularity of the maps (it's harder to be good at hte maps everyone plays then at maps noone plays)

1. Damian
2. Hun
3. Andreas
4. Ducky
5/6/7/8/9. Metal/Archy/Charlie/Muse/Hoodlum
10. Geen
11/12/13. Tragic/Zola/vicer
14/15/16 Marauder/ Zanchy /Drpain
17/18 Badghost/ Naz
19. Louis
20. Vash
21. Brian

Ben and Octo are on there somewhere but i won't rank them due to not having played them enough to be sure of my judgement.
Damian and hun aren't currently active so aren't here to defend my top list, but if anyone questions my top 3 i will look him up, play him rated in a bo and pwn them particularly hard
Đường dẫn | Trả lời | Trích dẫn
 trappis

Nhóm Standard Membership
Ngày tham gia 2 Tháng mười 2010
Số bài viết288
đã Post28 Tháng mười hai 2010 - 3:51 pm
Your top3 suck.
Look to the clan tournament thread for my bo# request. Nothing less.
 +[I3acI]_Army1_

Nhóm Tournament Host
Ngày tham gia 2 Tháng bảy 2007
Số bài viết2904
Đã được sửa28 Tháng mười hai 2010 - 7:15 pm bởi+[I3acI]_Army1_
Let me fix your list so that it at least starts accurately

1. Army1

Im so far ahead of the rest that a list would look dumb having anyone else in a top 20. Really i should be taking up all of the first 20 spots as nobody is remotely close. Btw ive been told that octo is damian.

Im sure most agree my list is alot more accurate :)
 [Eot__]RightAboveIt

Nhóm Standard Membership
Ngày tham gia 8 Tháng chín 2007
Số bài viết485
đã Post28 Tháng mười hai 2010 - 6:27 pm
I'm actually in shock, you seem to think you're this genius who knows everything and you didnt pick up on the fact that thread on the eot forums was purely mocking you and everyone in 7th?

I'll take one out of the andreas book.. ahem... "****"
 [_1st_]Zanchy___

Nhóm Standard Membership
Ngày tham gia 28 Tháng mười hai 2010
Số bài viết6
đã Post28 Tháng mười hai 2010 - 7:20 pm
Apparently there's been some kinda mix up on this forum about who are the best cs all rounders. I must apologize for this mix up as i was extremely drunk last night and made major errors with my list. See i was celebrating the finish of some major medical exams as i am studying medicine to become a doctor, which you all know i am going to be a physician because im studying medicine. See i get drunk sometimes and make stoopid posts like this. I also love to play bloods drunk, so if you have ever beaten me its because i was drunk. You only beat me that game because i was drunk because i was celebrating studying medicine.

Now as for this so called "top all around list" it is obvious by name, captain obvious, that i am getting the train run on me by dbag and shun so they are obviously the best of the best of the list. As for me being third, thats not right.. i meant to type turd because thats what i am. Turd is also known as fecal matter, for you lay people that dont speak medicine, which i am studying.

I am making this list based on who kisses my ass the most or who i kiss the ass of the most. Most people at the top of my list i give credit to because they dont deserve it and are actually lowly rated in cs rankings as they should be but i change it and rate them highly. I also took into account which players win the most via hack. That is why the top of my list is heavily weighted.

As for numbers 4-20 they are all from clan 7th. Muse, another gay lover of mine, will be rated 3.5, yes i include fractions, i learned upper level math while studying.. well you know what im studying. As for the rest of the list everyone after 20 does not matter because you are all worthless and will never ever be good enough. I have smurfed everyone on voobly and know who is the best and worst so captain obviously my judgment is sound and my list is the law. If anyone has a problem with my list then tough, live with it. My mother never held me as a baby, i dealt with it, and look how i turned out, i am going to be a doktor. Now i must go shower because i have a study group later and a hot date... with aoc.

Also, Dbag and Shun aren't currently active so aren't here to defend my top list, but if anyone questions my top 3 i will look things up in my medicine books, call him bad diseases, and pwn them particularly hard with my medical terminology which i am currently studying.
 VeNoM1

Nhóm Standard Membership
Ngày tham gia 25 Tháng mười một 2008
Số bài viết129
đã Post28 Tháng mười hai 2010 - 8:05 pm
i don't see panzer :S
 [Eot_]Master_G

Nhóm Standard Membership
Ngày tham gia 10 Tháng một 2008
Số bài viết4477
đã Post28 Tháng mười hai 2010 - 8:05 pm
VeNoM1 wrote:
i don't see panzer :S

+1
 trappis

Nhóm Standard Membership
Ngày tham gia 2 Tháng mười 2010
Số bài viết288
đã Post28 Tháng mười hai 2010 - 8:11 pm
Apparently there's been some kinda mix up on this forum about who are the best cs all rounders. I must apologize for this mix up as i was extremely drunk last night and made major errors with my list. See i was celebrating the finish of some major medical exams as i am studying medicine to become a doctor, which you all know i am going to be a physician because im studying medicine. See i get drunk sometimes and make stoopid posts like this. I also love to play bloods drunk, so if you have ever beaten me its because i was drunk. You only beat me that game because i was drunk because i was celebrating studying medicine.

Now as for this so called "top all around list" it is obvious by name, captain obvious, that i am getting the train run on me by dbag and shun so they are obviously the best of the best of the list. As for me being third, thats not right.. i meant to type turd because thats what i am. Turd is also known as fecal matter, for you lay people that dont speak medicine, which i am studying.

I am making this list based on who kisses my ass the most or who i kiss the ass of the most. Most people at the top of my list i give credit to because they dont deserve it and are actually lowly rated in cs rankings as they should be but i change it and rate them highly. I also took into account which players win the most via hack. That is why the top of my list is heavily weighted.

As for numbers 4-20 they are all from clan 7th. Muse, another gay lover of mine, will be rated 3.5, yes i include fractions, i learned upper level math while studying.. well you know what im studying. As for the rest of the list everyone after 20 does not matter because you are all worthless and will never ever be good enough. I have smurfed everyone on voobly and know who is the best and worst so captain obviously my judgment is sound and my list is the law. If anyone has a problem with my list then tough, live with it. My mother never held me as a baby, i dealt with it, and look how i turned out, i am going to be a doktor. Now i must go shower because i have a study group later and a hot date... with aoc.

Also, Dbag and Shun aren't currently active so aren't here to defend my top list, but if anyone questions my top 3 i will look things up in my medicine books, call him bad diseases, and pwn them particularly hard with my medical terminology which i am currently studying.
I see what you did there.
 FastNPhurrious

Nhóm Standard Membership
Ngày tham gia 20 Tháng tám 2010
Số bài viết39
đã Post28 Tháng mười hai 2010 - 9:03 pm
Andreas does have a point, I won't say a word on the rankings or people or whatever, my views seemed to be over looked seeing as it's mainly Blood players who post here. It is harder to be good at maps that are very popular, ie. most people play in voobly, is a fantastic point. It is a well known fact CBA, RCB & MCB make up about 90% of voobly, just look in the lobby now, with CBA dominating & MCB/RCB depending on what time of the day. Therefore, there is bound to be more competition in that sector, the point being, if a player is good at lots of maps, but hardly anybody plays them, he cannot be the best, unless of course he is an expert at the well played ones too. I think he has the right idea of the players, maybe, in the wrong order, but it's hard to say oooo you maybe good at rcb , cba, mcb but im good at 6 bloods bla bla, because the bloods have less competition. Very hard to judge. I think we need to start doing more 1v1 face offs.
 [ViCiouS]Archybot

Nhóm Standard Membership
Ngày tham gia 20 Tháng tám 2009
Số bài viết850
đã Post28 Tháng mười hai 2010 - 9:30 pm
You must login into Voobly to view image
 Kenny_Powers

Nhóm Standard Membership
Ngày tham gia 14 Tháng năm 2008
Số bài viết5
đã Post28 Tháng mười hai 2010 - 9:42 pm
1. Damian
2. Hun
3. Andreas
4. Ducky
5/6/7/8/9. Metal/Archy/Charlie/Muse/Hoodlum
10. Geen
11/12/13. Tragic/Zola/vicer
14/15/16 Marauder/ Zanchy /Drpain
17/18 Badghost/ Naz
19. Louis
20. Vash
21. Brian
everyone in bold sucks
 [ViCiouS]GoogleMaps

Nhóm Gold Membership
Ngày tham gia 6 Tháng bảy 2007
Số bài viết755
đã Post28 Tháng mười hai 2010 - 9:53 pm
So you are saying its harder to be good at a mpa you play 50 times a day rather than 25 maps you play twice a day?
 [ViCiouS]____Tom____

Nhóm Standard Membership
Ngày tham gia 24 Tháng bảy 2007
Số bài viết1716
WE NEED HARD DATA. WHO BEATS WHO AT WHAT MAP HUH?
 [ViCiouS]GoogleMaps

Nhóm Gold Membership
Ngày tham gia 6 Tháng bảy 2007
Số bài viết755
Something about that logic is faulty
 Kenny_Powers

Nhóm Standard Membership
Ngày tham gia 14 Tháng năm 2008
Số bài viết5
đã Post28 Tháng mười hai 2010 - 9:55 pm
So you are saying its harder to be good at a mpa you play 50 times a day rather than 25 maps you play twice a day?
You must login into Voobly to view image

[1]23456789101112131415161718192021»
Hiển thị 1 - 15 ngoài 349 Bài viết
Nhảy Forum