Community Forums > Voobly General > Tournament Archive > Master of bloods 1v1 Series 3

Master of bloods 1v1 Series 3

KrOxTeR

Ngày tham gia 2 Tháng 9 2011
Số bài viết518
đã Post9 Tháng 1 2012 - 10:35 pm
nick KrOxTeR
Đường dẫn | Trả lời | Trích dẫn
 [Eot_]DJ

Ngày tham gia 22 Tháng 8 2010
Số bài viết2795
Đã được sửa9 Tháng 1 2012 - 10:42 pm bởi[Eot_]DJ
Can you provide me the exact list of the Tournament's Maps?
The right versions and if you can provide me a Direct Link (with the Tournament's Map Pack) I would be very grateful with you.

Thanks.

P.S: I mean in case of you put a map with a 20 seconds haystacks beggin, or something like that. Just to start off to getting used to.
 _LC_Red

Ngày tham gia 8 Tháng 3 2009
Số bài viết613
đã Post10 Tháng 1 2012 - 1:34 am
Quote:
Redbull im not hosting a tourney on a saturday purely on the basis i go out most saturdays and sundays work well for most
Um maybe friday?
 Archyz

Ngày tham gia 20 Tháng 8 2009
Số bài viết850
Đã được sửa10 Tháng 1 2012 - 2:35 am bởiArchyz
I'll be there, though you should probably ****ing change Archers blood to something that isn't a joke.

And hero fest as huns... you are so obsessed with putting AoK bloods into an AoC tournament and you can't even do hero fest right, the one AoK map that actually fits into an AoC tournament?
 PR_Green

Ngày tham gia 10 Tháng 10 2007
Số bài viết886
đã Post10 Tháng 1 2012 - 2:51 am
Archyz wrote:
I'll be there, though you should probably ****ing change Archers blood to something that isn't a joke.

And hero fest as huns... you are so obsessed with putting AoK bloods into an AoC tournament and you can't even do hero fest right, the one AoK map that actually fits into an AoC tournament?

Me agree with that guy.. believe it or not.
 PrettyGirL_

Ngày tham gia 14 Tháng 2 2009
Số bài viết114
đã Post10 Tháng 1 2012 - 4:40 am
sign me up D:
 Angel0fDeath_

Ngày tham gia 6 Tháng 12 2008
Số bài viết77
đã Post10 Tháng 1 2012 - 5:05 am
Sign me up! Plz
Ty
 [Eot_]DJ

Ngày tham gia 22 Tháng 8 2010
Số bài viết2795
đã Post10 Tháng 1 2012 - 6:42 am
Archyz wrote:

+++1
 [XceL]Cena_

Ngày tham gia 2 Tháng 8 2008
Số bài viết488
đã Post10 Tháng 1 2012 - 11:11 am
sign me up
why not Soldier Store plat AOC version is better
 [DZ]2eZ4IYIaDdY

Ngày tham gia 25 Tháng 6 2011
Số bài viết1511
đã Post10 Tháng 1 2012 - 11:44 am
sign me up :)
 [DZ]_Dark_Fire_

Ngày tham gia 21 Tháng 3 2011
Số bài viết7068
đã Post10 Tháng 1 2012 - 12:17 pm
13. [DZ]AutOMatiOn_

can u just change to [DZ]_Dark_Fire_
i wont change name again
Thanks! :)
 [Eot_]RedRuM__

Ngày tham gia 11 Tháng 1 2011
Số bài viết1820
đã Post10 Tháng 1 2012 - 12:55 pm
Archyz wrote:

Herofest Turks was done last master of bloods, that is why this time it is huns.

And Archers blood is played alot these days, but yea I get where you are coming from since I'm an oldschooler too.
 [I3acI]_Army1_

Ngày tham gia 2 Tháng 7 2007
Số bài viết3332
đã Post10 Tháng 1 2012 - 2:39 pm
Archyz wrote:

Archer Blood is played by lots of people in custom now especially from the hispanic community and ive been asked by plenty to host it for a tourney

Regarding Herofest, personally i hate using huns in herofest as well but seeing how we done turks the last two times to make it a bit different this time i made it huns.

I think when hosting tourneys its important to keep the tourney fresh and different from previous tourneys in order to get different people competing along with taking people out of their comfort zone by using maps that few know as well.
 Archyz

Ngày tham gia 20 Tháng 8 2009
Số bài viết850
Đã được sửa10 Tháng 1 2012 - 4:51 pm bởiArchyz
Archer Blood is played by lots of people in custom now especially from the hispanic community and ive been asked by plenty to host it for a tourney

Regarding Herofest, personally i hate using huns in herofest as well but seeing how we done turks the last two times to make it a bit different this time i made it huns.

I think when hosting tourneys its important to keep the tourney fresh and different from previous tourneys in order to get different people competing along with taking people out of their comfort zone by using maps that few know as well.

So you are telling me you are trying to make a tournament for masters, but conforming to the casuals?

Tournaments aren't supposed to be for everyone, they are supposed to be for the best to determine the best of the best, it's just that we allow unknowns to try to make a name for themselves. You don't see games like SC2, LoL, and FPS type games pick maps/gametypes that are popular in their respective communities and call it a "Masters tournament", they pick maps/gametypes that require the most skill for such tournaments.

And about archers blood tournament, if they want an AB tournament, than put it as a side map in here, or give it's own. Sam and I showed why that map is fundamentally broken for competitive play in tournaments (in AoC at least), and I guarantee someone will show it again.

RIP_TridenT__

Ngày tham gia 17 Tháng 8 2011
Số bài viết1044
đã Post10 Tháng 1 2012 - 5:25 pm
nice post army

agree 100%

12[3]4567891011
Hiển thị 31 - 45 ngoài 155 Bài viết
Nhảy Forum
1 User(s) làđọc chủ đề này 30 phút vừa qua